The normal business hours for the Public School Retirement System of the City of St. Louis are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, Central Standard Time.
The following days shall be regarded as holidays for the Public School Retirement System of the City of St. Louis. The office will be closed on these days.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday
- Good Friday (office closes at noon)
- Memorial Day
- The 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the day following Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- When a holiday occurs on a weekend day, the office will close on either the preceding or following business day(s).